Mental Health Awareness - Online (coming soon)
Who is it for?
This training is suitable for those who want to gain a basic understanding of what mental health and mental illness is.
Delegates should be aged over 18.
Being able to discuss mental health could help ease concerns before they escalate.
What will you learn?
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of poor mental health
- Understand the effects of stigma on individuals experiencing poor mental health
- Undertand what depression and anxiety are and the effects they can have on a person
- Understand the impact of suicide in the UK and Republic of Ireland
- Learn basic tips for supporting someone
- Understand more about self-care and implement self-care strategies