Mental Health Awareness
This half day course provides delegates with an awareness of mental health conditions, the triggers to be aware of, signs and symptoms and how to help. It also advises delegates on how to stay mentally healthy at work.
Who is it for:
Attendees of the course should be aged over 18. This course is suitable for those who want to gain an overview of mental health, how to spot the signs and how to help.
What you will learn:
- Definition of mental health
- Statistics in Wales
- Mental Health Continuum
- Stigma and Attitudes
- Depression and anxiety / stress
- Triggers to poor mental health
- Signs and symptoms in the workplace
- How to help
- How to stay mentally healthy at work
This course is not assessed.
All delegates will be issued with a Mental Health Awareness certificate awarded by Training In Mind.