Health and Safety Awareness
This course teaches employees from any sector the principles of working in a safe environment.
Who is it for?
This course covers the responsibilities when handling resources, risk in the workplace and how safety can be improved.
What will you learn?
- What is health & safety? A brief introduction to legislation and regulations
- General duties of Employers to Employees
- Employee responsibilities
- The Health & Safety Policy Statement
- The importance of good house keeping
- Accident procedures and reporting
- The nature and principles of Fire
- Action in the event of a fire
- Use and identification of fire fighting equipment
How is it assessed?
Delegates are continually assessed by our highly experienced St John Cymru trainers in line with current HSE guidelines.
Upon successful completion, delegates will receive a St John Cymru certificate, valid for 3 years.