Food Safety Level 2
It is a legal requirement that food handlers within any business are trained to maintain a hygienic work environment where food is stored, prepared, handled and served.
Our 1-day course embeds the importance of food safety and ensures that staff maintain the highest level of cleanliness in your workplace.
Who is it for?
Our course is the minimum requirement for anyone responsible for the preparation and serving of food.
What will you learn?
- Health and Safety implications
- Importance of food safety
- Hazards to food (physical, chemical, biological)
- Food-related illness
- Time and temperature control
- Personal hygiene techniques
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Food premises and equipment
How is it assessed?
There is an assessment paper at the end of the course. Papers are marked externally by the Royal Society for Promotion of Health (RSPH).
Successful candidates will receive a Royal Society for Promotion of Health (RSPH) certificate.