What will you learn?
- Adult & paediatric airway management
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Oxygen guidelines and administration
- Pulse Oximetry
- Safety, storage and use of cylinders
- Structure of the lungs and the principles of gas exchange
- Use of entonox
We can deliver the Airway & Oxygen Therapy and Entonox Therapy modules as stand alone modules.
These will require 3 contact hours each.
Associate Membership Insurance
We are confident that the training we provide will make all of our students competent first aiders. Students who pass this course are automatically covered by our associate membership insurance, click here to download more information.