Request a callback
Request an on-site course
Online course enqiry
What will you learn?
- Airway Management Step wise approach
- (BVM) (Oropharyngeal and iGels)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Oxygen guidelines and administration
- Pulse oximetry
- Safety, storage and use of cylinders, including Entonox
- Structure of the lungs and the principles of gas exchange
We can deliver the Airway & Oxygen Therapy and Entonox Therapy modules as stand alone modules.
These will require 3 contact hours each.
Associate Membership Insurance
We are confident that the training we provide will make all of our students competent first aiders. Students who pass this course are automatically covered by our associate membership insurance, click here to download more information.