Medical Gas Training: Entonox & Oxygen
This course develops a comprehensive range of knowledge and skills in order to administer medical gases, including Entonox & Oxygen.
Who it is for?
Suitable for anyone who may need to administer Entonox & Oxygen to someone. Attendees must hold a valid First Aid at Work certificate.
What you will learn?
- Airway Management Step-wise approach
- (BVM) (Oropharyngeal and iGels)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Oxygen guidelines and administration
- Pulse oximetry
- Safety, storage and use of cylinders, including Entonox
- Structure of the lungs and the principles of gas exchange
We can deliver the Oxygen Therapy and Entonox Therapy modules as stand alone modules. These will require 3 contact hours each.
How is it assessed?
This course involves a practical and theory assessment.
All successful delegates will receive a St John Ambulance Cymru certificate, valid for 1 year.
Have you got the supplies your staff may need?
See our full range of specialist equipment available.