Emergency First Aid at Work
This course is ideal for smaller, low risk companies that only need basic First Aid cover. It is also a cost effective solution for larger, high risk companies that have many ﬂoors, operate shift work and need basic support for their staff who have completed the three day First Aid at Work Certificate.
As of 31st December 2016 this course includes the use of an AED.
Who is it for?
Nominated emergency first aiders, or anyone wanting a comprehensive one day first aid.
What will you learn?
- Role of the first aider
- Managing an emergency
- Communication & casualty care
- Bleeding (minor & severe)
- Burns and scalds
- Choking (adult)
- Health & safety (first aid) regulations
- Resuscitation (adult) - including the use of an AED - NEW
- Seizures (adult)
- Unresponsive casualty (adult)