Emergency First Aid at Work
This course is ideal for smaller, low risk companies that only need basic First Aid cover. It is also a cost effective solution for larger, high risk companies that have many ﬂoors, operate shift work and need basic support for their staff who have completed the three day First Aid at Work Certificate.
Who is it for?
Nominated emergency first aiders, or anyone wanting a comprehensive one day first aid.
What will you learn?
- Health and safety (first aid) regulations
- Dealing with accidents and illnesses
- Using a First Aid kit
- Simple record keeping
- Resuscitation (CPR) including the use of an AED
- Treating an unresponsive casualty
- Dealing with choking
- Controlling bleeding
- Treating burns and scalds
- Dealing with shock