WRU First Aid
This course has been designed in conjunction with the Welsh Rugby Union to teach you the basics of First Aid as well as how to treat some of the most common sporting injuries.
Who is it for?
- This course is exclusive for Welsh rugby club volunteers
What is covered?
- Primary Survey
- Recovery Position
- Log Roll - Neck Trauma
- Head Injuries - Concussion, Compression, Fractured Skull
- Dislocation - Shoulder, Elbow, Thumb, Finger
- Sprains & Strains - Thigh, Knee, Lower Leg, Ankle
- Fractures - Leg
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)