Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Risk Assessment Course
Display screen equipment (DSE) such as computers are found in almost every workplace. This one day Level 2 DSE Risk Assessment course covers the requirements for carrying out a DSE risk assessment in line with the Health and Safety Executive's (HSE) guidance. Successful students will receive a British Safety Council Level 2 certificate.
Who it is for:
Ideal for supervisors of staff that use display screen equipment or appointed H&S personnel who's duties include carrying out DSE assessments for staff.
What you will learn:
- Why carry out DSE risk assessments
- Health and Safety (DSE) regulations 1992
- Ill health effects and their causes
- Ergonomic design for DSE work stations
- Minimum workstation requirements
- Competencies of DSE risk assessors
- Carrying out a DSE risk assessment
- Review and revision of risk assessment
Online risk assessment following the classroom based learning (completed when back at work).
All successful candidates will receive a British Safety Council (BSC) awarded Level 2 certificate.