Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Risk Assessment
As an employer, you must protect your workers against the health risks associated with using display screen equipment (DSE), for example, laptops, tablets and computers.
Our 1-day Level 2 DSE Risk Assessment course will equip your employees with the skills to carry out DSE risk assessments and identify any issues in line with the Health and Safety Executive's (HSE) guidance.
Who it is for?
Ideal for any member of staff, but particularly for supervisors of staff that use display screen equipment, or appointed H&S personnel whose duties should include carrying out DSE assessments.
What will you learn?
- Why carry out DSE risk assessments
- Health and Safety (DSE) regulations 1992
- Ill health effects and their causes
- Ergonomic design for DSE work stations
- Minimum workstation requirements
- Competencies of DSE risk assessors
- Carrying out a DSE risk assessment
- Review and revision of risk assessment
How is it assessed?
Online risk assessment following the classroom-based learning - to be completed when back at their place of work.
Successful candidates will receive a British Safety Council (BSC) awarded Level 2 certificate.